1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and hold a range of personal information, including;
- business and/or residential address;
- location information (including postcodes);
- email address;
- telephone number;
- profession, occupation or job title;
- information about your interactions with us;
- information about the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services or to respond to your enquiries;
- information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our network or indirectly through use of our network or online presence through our representatives or otherwise;
- information you provide to us through our service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time; and/or
- other personal information we may require from time to time to manage your business relationship with us.
IP ADDRESS, COOKIES & MOBILE IDENTIFIERS:
- We may collect certain information through technology like cookies, pixels and local storage (like on your browser or device). Cookies are small text files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device locally. Pixels are small images that are part of codes on web pages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies. The code tracks if and when (and on which page) a pixel is loaded to indicate that a user has engaged with a specific screen or portion of a screen.
- With the help of cookies, the web server can save, for instance, preferences and settings on the user’s computer, mobile phone or other device which are then automatically restored on the next visit. Or to put it another way, the cookies are used, among other things, to make the use of the Website more user-friendly so that, for instance, you do not have to repeat the log-in process when you visit again. We use both persistent cookies and session cookies. Whereas persistent cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time, session cookies are automatically deleted when the browser window is closed.
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impractical to do so. We do this in ways including:
- when you engage with us to use or acquire our products and services;
- when you contact or request information from us including via our websites, apps, online forms, surveys, and emails;
- through your conversations with our staff and our representatives;
- when you complete an application or make a listing enquiry; and/or
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- from your joint applicants, co-applicants or guarantors;
- from your representatives, e.g. solicitors, conveyancers, builders, agents;
- our service providers;
- third party companies or agencies, such as referral partners (such as those who refer your business to us);
- from the organizations and entities;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- recruitment agencies;
- contractors and business partners;
- through someone else who has provided us with your information (e.g. a real estate agent); and/or
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
- Secure and enhance our Services;
- Improve and personalize your experience;
- Monitor and analyze usage and activities of Site visitors;
- Develop new features, functionality, and products;
- Communicate with you for customer service, to provide you information about Service updates and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Authenticate your identity when you register and each time you sign in;
- Find and prevent any fraudulent or illegal activities;
- Review / analyze the results in order to improve our Service (all review is done under safe environment and by authorized person only);
4. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may disclose your information to a number of third parties in the course of operating our business and for one or more of the above purposes or related purposes. These parties include:
- your representatives, e.g. solicitors, conveyancers, builders, agents;
- our external service providers including without limitation web hosting providers, advertisers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, newsagents, couriers, payment processors, photographic analysers, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisers such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- our existing or potential agents and/or business partners;
- our sponsors, or promoters of any competition that we conduct or promote via our services;
- specific third parties authorized by you to receive information held by us;
- the police, any relevant government authority or enforcement body, or your Internet Service Provider or network administrator, for example, if we have reason to suspect that you have committed a breach of any of our terms and conditions, or have otherwise been engaged in any unlawful activity, and we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary;
- as otherwise required or permitted by law (including the Privacy Act).
5. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
- We take what we believe to be commercially reasonable means to protect personal information that we collect, but we do not guarantee that personal information will be completely protected. For example, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any transmission of personal information by you is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Service, including the illegal acts of third parties (such as criminal hacking).
- Safety and security of personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) account credentials (e.g., usernames or passwords) for access to certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping those credentials confidential. Do not give your credentials to anyone else. If you use a portion of the Service that requires a password, you should log out when you finish. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet. If you believe that any account credentials for the Service has been compromised, please Contact Us.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality, safety and security of information you provide that is necessary to access or retrieve data from your system(s) or third-party systems or services or Third Party Sites, including but not limited to any account ID, user name, password, ID, password, or any credit, debit or charge card number.
6. SOCIAL LOGIN
When you use social login:
- If you sign into your social network account using the same email that you previously used to register for an account with us, you will access your existing account with us.
- If you sign into your social network account using an email address that we don’t recognize in our systems, a new account will be created in our systems for you.
You may use social login or regular sign in each time you login into your account with us. If you use regular sign in but a password has not been issued to you (because you registered through social login) you need to get a password through the password reset flow.
- When you use social login the "keep me signed in" policies of the social network provider apply. We do not control those policies. For your safety we recommend that you:
- Don’t use social login if you are accessing our Services using a public or shared device
- Visit your social network provider site to learn about their sign in policies and your options
7. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
8. DATA RETENTION
9. CHILDREN's PRIVACY
RentUncle.ae service is not intended for children under 13, and we never intentionally or knowingly collect information from or about children under 13. If we come to know about such cases where we have collected information about a child under 13, we remove such information from our service and terminate that account.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION